STATEMENT OF PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Positive Living (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “us”) recognizes that the protection and security of your personal data is extremely important and is committed to respecting privacy, and the protection of your personal information.
This Privacy and Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes how the Company uses your personal data and the steps it has taken to protect and safely maintain that data. The Declaration applies to you if you receive services from us, participate in our events or promotions, or interact in any other way with us, including using our site or by contacting us through social media.
Take some time to review this Statement in detail, and if you are already a customer or a partner, more details on how we use your personal information may be listed in your contract with the Company. More information that points to certain uses of your personal data along with the ability to choose or exit may also be provided at the stage of collecting your personal data.
1. Who we are
The purpose of this Statement is to inform you of the type of personal data that the Company collects, its purpose and how it is processed (collection, storage, use, transmission), the adopted protection and security measures we have taken, as well as the rights of the data subjects to have such data processed in a reliable and transparent manner. Given the collection and processing of personal data, the Company has a strong commitment to process them in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, the Greek Data Protection Laws and any other relevant data protection law and code of conduct (hereinafter collectively will be referred to as “Personal Data Protection Laws – IFRS”).
Positive Living operates as a modern property management company in Greece, offering its services both in the Greek and the international market. The Company, headquartered at thesi Aimatoriza, P.O. Box 241, 19010, Kalyvia, Attiki, Greece, is supervised by the Personal Data Protection Authority (APIS).
2. Data we collect and use
The Personal Data we process for you includes the data we collect directly from you under our contractual relationship, and in particular:
- First and Last Name
- Contact details (address, phone, email address)
- Financial information (such as tax ID number, bank account number)
- Real Estate Details (Street, Surface, Owner Complete Details)
Positive Living, as processor, processes your personal data as follows:
- Training, Conclusion and Contract Management
- Share with you information about our services
- Respond to your requests for information, products or services
- Cases where we are legally obliged to process personal data
- Manage promotional programs (e.g., discount programs)
- Ordering our Services
- Communications about information about our services
We collect and process the personal data you provide to us under the following legal bases:
Legitimate interest as required to fulfill the service provided
Legal Obligation to Comply with applicable laws and regulations
Your consent as appropriate, which you can revoke under your rights for which we will let you know below.
We do not process personal data without your consent or without being our customers or associates or without giving your data to the Company.
By filling out the Contact Forms at https://positiveliving.eu or https://positiveliving.gr, we feel it is agreed upon.
For the proper and complete provision of our services, we collect only the personal data that are necessary, such as name, surname, contact details (phone, email address). At this point, we note that we use your personal information in order to provide you with our services. We also point out to you that you are responsible for the accuracy of the data you provide us.
Examples of use of the Company’s IFRS are as follows:
- We collect, process and store your data in accordance with applicable law and legal interest in concluding a contract with the customer or partner
- We collect, process and store your data as a legal obligation to meet legal obligations under applicable tax law
- We collect, process and store your data as a legal obligation to meet legal obligations under applicable labor law
- We collect, process and store your data as our vital interest in analyzing our business performance
- We collect, process and store your data for your complaint handling
- We collect, process and store your data for your information resulting from your participation in our promotions
3. How the data is collected
As shown above, we collect information that is only of your own knowledge. More specifically, we collect personal data:
- When you sign up with the Contact form on our website https://www.positiveliving.eu/en/contact-us we collect items such as name, surname, email
- When you work and deal with us, we collect the necessary information for our trading transaction such as name, surname, tax ID, bank account, etc.
- When you participate in promotions. When email is sent to the company, we collect your email address and phone for information and communication with you.
4. Transmitting and disclosing your personal information
We do not trade and transfer your personal data to third parties except within the scope of this Privacy Statement as well as within the framework of the requirements of the law. Specifically, in order to provide our services, we may disclose your personal data to certain third parties acting on our behalf (as processors) in order to provide the best service to you (such as external partners, marketing, accounting, advisory and / or audit firms, etc.).
The Company ensures the processing of your personal data by third-party affiliates with contractual clauses restricting the purpose of processing and adhering to the GCC’s technical and organizational measures for the proper and safe processing of your personal data. In every transmission, we always take every step to ensure that the personal data being transmitted is always the minimum necessary and that the conditions for legitimate and lawful processing are always met.
We do not pass on your personal data to third countries and / or outside the European Union.
- Cookies Preferences: With these cookies we store your preferences while browsing the site
- Performance / Analytics Cookies: enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of our site’s various features in order to be able to improve the services we provide.
6. Protection measures
We at Positive Living take all the necessary information protection and security measures. More specifically, we have developed and implemented best technical and organizational security and information protection mechanisms to protect the integrity, availability and confidentiality of these.
We collect and maintain your personal data for as long as the laws require under the contractual relationship we have with you. If you consent to the use of your data for marketing actions, we retain your data until you otherwise request or revoke your consent.
8. Your Rights
We at Positive Living recognize and secure your following rights:
- Right to transparent information for the exercise of your rights (Article 12, 13, 14 CIS)
- Right of access (Article 15 CSF) to personal data we have collected
- Right of Correction (Article 16 CSF) of inaccurate personal information we have for you
- Right of Removal (“Right to Lost”) (Article 17 of the CPC) of the Member-User Account and the information we have about you. It should be noted that the exercise of the right to delete an active subscriber means that we are unable to continue to provide the services you have requested
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18 CSD) wherever possible
- Right of objection (Article 21 of the CIS) on the processing of your personal data
- Right to withdraw your consent already granted (Article 7 of the CPC), ie withdraw your consent at any time for consent-based processing. The lawfulness of your data processing is not affected by the withdrawal of consent until the time you requested the revocation.
- Right to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority, Personal Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias Avenue, Athens, PC 115 23, +30 210 6475600, [email protected])
You have every right to exercise your rights by sending an email to the Company ([email protected]) or by letter to thesi Aimatoriza, P.O. Box 241, 19010, Kalyvia, Attiki, Greece. Please let your relevant requests be accompanied by appropriate proof of identification of your person, with the explicit reservation of the Company to request additional information to identify and confirm your information.
9. Complaint submission
Positive Living owns your data in compliance with this Statement and the terms of the applicable law. If, however, you wish to make a complaint about this, you reserve the right to file your complaints with the Personal Data Protection Authority (APIS).